There are many among us who are willing to sacrifice their lives for the cause of true love. But what exactly is this true love? Even life is ready to be sacrificed to a partner who can honestly give you the five lusts that will be close to you for the rest of your life, right? Isn’t that what we all want to do for the rest of our lives?
Now, if you are genuinely in love with your spouse, whom you call your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife, or if you’re expecting such a thing, here are a few things to think about.
01.If you wish again and again for your spouse who is close to you for the joys of sincere love …
- If one intoxicates and pleases each other with the five lusts and heals in a moment … if one comforts by saying that it is love itself …
- Not only that, he does not show love to himself by being close to him … He does not make his eyes happy by giving those beautiful images, he does not say words of love to himself, if he regrets that he does not make himself happy by touch etc.
- Accordingly, if they are confronted … if they are persuaded to do so …
- The spouse who does so is the most valuable spouse if the spouse wishes to receive the same in the future …
Now there is a problem. What is this problem?
The problem is that the above does not mean that you really love your spouse. How can that be … You might think this is a wonderful story. Sometimes it is said that you do not know how to love. If so, just think about this with your own wisdom.
- Imagine for a now can you were transposed into the karmic driven world of Earl.
- Does that spouse want to get sick?
- Or do you want to be in an accident?
- Or do you want to be sad and traumatized in the face of any problem in life?
I do not like why? If you really love someone, there is no way you can make them feel sad or depressed or death or death-like grief, right?
But you may not have thought for a moment that the above arrangement, that is, the kind of love that the world recognizes as true sincere love, which you accept, and which you have briefly noted above, would cause your spouse, who says he loves you more than life, to die a grief equal to death?
“Looking forward to it means we wish for a rebirth … if there is a rebirth we will have to change again … we will have to face diseases again … we will have to face accidents again … we will have to suffer the aging weakness again It happens … I have to suffer the grief of dying again … Most of all, I have to suffer the mental anguish that comes from moment to moment.”
Now think about it … isn’t it really very selfish that you really love? Aren’t you doing a great injustice with the intention of getting the five lustful inspirations that heal in a moment that you are willing to give even though you are alive to love sincerely? So think about why you have become such a selfish person!